Dream On Me Inc. (DOM) is the sole owner of the Hannah & Sophia brand and has complete ownership of all content on this website. DOM has no obligation to monitor the Website or any use thereof. However, DOM reserves the right at all times and without notice to monitor, review, retain or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental (including law enforcement) request.
This Policy does not cover any other data collection or processing, including without limitation, the data we host for our registered customers. If you purchase or download our solutions, the data that you submit as you use our solutions will be governed by the applicable DOM Family agreement, and as required by law.
How We Collect Information
Directly from You
We collect personal information from you when you interact with our Sites or use our Services. For example, we collect personal information from you when you purchase our products, complete a profile, register with us, participate in surveys, register for an event, download instructions or rebates, complete questionnaires or contests, contact us with questions or comments, request information such as a newsletter, provide us with feedback, or voluntarily post in blogs, chat rooms, forums or messages boards available from the Sites. The type of information that we collect from you depends upon your interaction with our Sites and Services, but may include, your contact information such as your name, address, email address and phone number, username, password, language choice, time zone, title and company information, credit card information or other payment information, and other personal information that you actively submit to us.
From Third Parties
We may collect personal information about you from our third party affiliates or partner companies and from marketing or advertising companies that provide us with such information as a part of their relationship with us. We may combine this with information that we already have collected about you.
Automatically Through our Site
We use various tracking technologies to collect and store information from you when you use our Services, such as your IP address, browser type, browser language, operating system, device type, referring site (site you visited before coming to our site), date and time of visit, URL and page metadata, installation data (such as the operating system type and application version), and information such as crashes, system activity and hardware settings. We may also automatically collect and store certain information in activity logs such as: details of how you used our Sites and Services, your search queries, and your IP address. Please see our section entitled “Cookies and Other Tracking Devices” below for additional information.
Information Collected Through our Apps
We may collect clickstream data and other related information about your use of our Apps. We use this information to understand how you use our Apps, for service improvement, troubleshooting and as described in this Policy.
How We Use Your Information
We use information we collect to conduct our business and improve our Sites and Services, develop new products and services, provide information and support, to better understand your needs and interests, personalize communications and advertising, and generally promote a quality experience for you. For example, we may use your information, including your personal information, to:
- Communicate, interact and build our relationship with you;
- Customize the content, products and services that are offered to you;
- Contact you with information about DOM Family and affiliated third-parties;
- Process, fulfil and follow up on transactions and requests for products, services, support, and information;
- Verify your identity to enter and use our contests or purchase products;
- Engage in market research and analysis;
- Measure, analyze and improve our products and services, the effectiveness of our websites, and our advertising and marketing;
- Comply with legal requirements;
- Provide targeting advertising, including the use of re-targeting technology;
- Send you marketing materials, for example, via email, including our newsletter, and to notify you about products and services that we believe would be of interest to you; or
- Deter, detect, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
We may link information we collect from multiple sources to provide better service to you and to improve our products and services.
How We Share and Disclose Your Information
We do not sell your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes. We may share or disclose your personal information as follows:
- To affiliated and unaffiliated service providers for the sole purpose of enabling them to provide services to us in connection with providing our Services to you;
- Based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violation of our Policy, as evidence in litigation in which we are involved, or to otherwise protect the rights or safety of any person or entity;
- Based on a good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary to respond to judicial process, valid government inquiry, or is otherwise required by law;
- If we are acquired by or merged with another entity, if all or part of our assets are acquired, or in response to a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer your information to the acquiring entity;
- When posted by you or an authorized third-party, to our wikis, forums, blogs, message boards, chat rooms and other social networking environments or Sites;
- We also may share aggregate or non-personally identifiable data about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, analytics or similar purposes; and
- To other third parties for purposes you have allowed or consented to.
Access and Opt-Out
You may review and update your contact information by accessing and modifying the information in your account or by submitting a request to DOM Family at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
If you choose not to receive DOM Family sent emails or newsletters, you can opt-out or unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com, by following the opt-out instructions in the email or newsletter
Please note that while DOM Family offers you some control over marketing communication, certain transactional, relationship, and legally required communications will not be affected by the choices you have made about marketing communications.
Cookies and Other Tracking Devices
- Cookies: Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, storing your preferences, and generally improving your experience on our Sites. Cookies make the interaction between you and the Sites faster and easier.
You may encounter cookies or pixel tags on websites that we do not control. For example, if you view a web page created by a third party or use an application developed by a third party, there may be a cookie or pixel tag placed by the web page or application. Likewise, these third parties may place cookies or pixel tags that are not subject to our control and this Policy does not cover their use.
- How Do I Disable Cookies? Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
- Web Beacons: We may use “web beacons” (electronic images also known as pixel tags or clear gifs) to recognize a cookie on your computer when you view or act upon a web page, an advertisement that we’ve placed on a third-party web page, or an email or other electronic communication that we’ve sent.
- Local Storage Objects (“LSOs”): We also use Local Shared Objects (LSO), sometimes referred to as “Flash” cookies. Use of Local Shared Objects can help prevent fraud and can support our Sites. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete, or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your web browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently on your computer, choose “Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
- Other Tracking Technologies: We may also collect usage and performance data through our Apps using various platform specific- tracking technologies applicable to the Apps.
- Analytics: DOM Family uses a variety of third-party services to help us understand the use of our Sites and Services (such as Google Analytics). These third-party service providers may collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, such as cookies or your IP address.
For example, the information generated by the cookie and other platform-specific technology about your use of our Services (including your Internet protocol (“IP”) address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Sites, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
You may opt-out of many third party ad networks. To learn more about this, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp (NAI) or the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info/choices (DAA). Opting out of one or more NAI member or DAA member networks (many of which will be the same) only means that those members no longer will deliver targeted content or ads to you. It does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content or ads on our Site or other websites.
User Generated Content
We may collect personal information about you when you voluntarily post in blogs, chat rooms, forums or message boards available from the Sites. All of the information that you post will be available to all visitors to our Sites. DOM Family is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums. We cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law or your personal privacy.
Notice to Non-U.S. Persons
If you choose to provide us with information, including personal information, you understand that we are transferring it to DOM Family’s locations and systems in the United States or to the locations and systems of DOM Family’s service providers around the world.
Links to Third Party Site(s) and Applications
The Sites provide links to third party websites or resources (e.g. applications) over which DOM Family does not have control. Such links do not constitute an endorsement by DOM Family and DOM Family does not control the content or privacy policies or practices of such sites. Any access to and use of such linked websites or any resources available on our Sites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties’ websites.
Our Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions we process. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online. Information collected by DOM Family is stored in secure operating environments that are not made generally available to the public. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, DOM Family cannot ensure the security of any information you provide, and you do so at your own risk. Once DOM Family receives your transmission, we will make reasonable efforts and comply with industry practices to ensure its security on our systems.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties for direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Dream On Me, Inc., 1532, S. Washington Avenue, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA – Attention: Consumer Services Department. Please allow thirty days for a response.
DOM Family recognizes the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. This Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. DOM Family does not target this Site to children under 13. DOM Family does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Additional Topics of Interest
Effective Date and Changes
This statement is effective as of January 01, 2022. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this statement from time to time and at our sole discretion. Your continued access to the Sites and Services will indicate your acceptance of our updated Policy. We recommend that users revisit this statement from time to time to learn of any changes.
1532, S. Washington Avenue
Piscataway, NJ 08854 Phone: 732-752-7220
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com